• Annunci

• Emanuele C

Feedback app ufficiali   19/06/2017

Avete provato le app ufficiali di GizChina.it e GizBlog.it e avete qualche feedback o suggerimento? Condividetelo nel thread dedicato!

Hey Emanuele, I've managed to fix my camera problem by flashing the manufacturers ROM and then I followed the instructions to flash the DevROM. but every time rIght after flashing the DevROM the camera stops working... it only works normally with the original ROM. I have flashed my girlfriends phone and her camera works fine but mine doesn't work (same model phone N5s). Can you please help!?

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi, unfortunately I have not found any other custom ROMs that you can flash from TWRP. We only have a black N5s that work flawless with GizROM, so we can't fix the bug.

There are no other ways to have root, sorry.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Sorry Emanuele I think you've misunderstood, GizROM works fine. Its just when I flash the Developer ROM.CPB file thats when the camera stops working. Thats the only part that messes up the camera. If I could just get TWRP onto my phone WITHOUT the root access Developer ROM to flash GizROM that would be perfect. 

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti