Resurrection Remix ufficiale su base Nougat per nubia Z11

Emanuele C

12 ore fa, mlab dice:

Update on battery drain issue:

Try to DEACTIVATE Selinux mode (leave it on Permissive) and battery will breathe again. Not the best you can get but you can use your device almost for a full day. If you have another tip pls share it as ROM is really nice in general. 

Selinux è già impostato su permissive .. E comunque non è possibile modificarlo..

comunque dovrebbe essere un'impostazione del nuovo aggiornamento del supersu

once fully charged use your device normally till 20-30%, then  take a screenshot of your battery status.  Upload it here to see your data.

My device lasts about a day with 4G/LTE enabled. Not the best but much better than before. 

sto facendo delle prove, vi consiglio di aspettare prima di flashare

Spoiler

istruzioni per l'installazione:

• scaricare il file .zip da sourceforge
  • estrarre il file con 7zip
  • aprire il file "updater-script" in "RR-N-v5.8.3-20170424-nx531j-Official\META-INF\com\google\android"
  • rimuovere le seguenti linee :

#package_extract_file("boot.img", "/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/boot");
#ui_print(" ");
#ui_print("Flashing Magisk...");
#ui_print(" ");
#package_extract_dir("magisk", "/tmp/magisk");
#run_program("/sbin/busybox", "unzip", "/tmp/magisk/magisk.zip", "META-INF/com/google/android/*", "-d", "/tmp/magisk");
#run_program("/sbin/sh", "/tmp/magisk/META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary", "dummy", "1", "/tmp/magisk/magisk.zip");
#ui_print(" ");
#show_progress(0.200000, 10);
  • selezionare tutti i file estratti nella cartella RR-N-v5.8.3-20170424-nx531j-Official
  • fare click con il tasto destro e selezionare dal menù 7-zip->aggiungi a "RR-N-v5.8.3-20170424-nx531j-Official.zip"
  • copiare il .zip sul telefono
  • avviare il telefono in recovery
  • pulire cache e dalvik
  • installare RR-N-v5.8.3-20170424-nx531j-Official.zip
  • effettuare il root da recovery
  • riavviare il sistema

•  

15 minutes ago, andr34 said:

I'm doing tests, I suggest you wait before you flash

Hide contents

Installation instructions:

• Download the .zip file from sourceforge
  • Extract the file with 7zip
  • open file " updater-script " in " RR-N-v5.8.3-20170424-nx531j-Official \ META-INF \ com \ google \ android "
  • Remove the following lines:

• select all the extracted files in the folder  RR-N-v5.8.3-20170424-nx531j-Official
  • click with the right mouse button and select the 7-Games- menu> add to " RR-N-v5.8.3-20170424-nx531j-Official.zip"
  • Copy .zip to your phone
  • Start the phone in recovery
  • Clean cache and dalvik
  • install  RR-N-v5.8.3-20170424-nx531j-Official.zip
  • Make the recovery root
  • Restart the system

•  

Pls forgive my audacity, as I work on a mac & can't edit this file '' updater-script '', can you pls do it for me & upload it somewhere in order to download it ?? thank you in advance !

14 minuti fa, mlab dice:

Pls forgive my audacity, as I work on a mac & can't edit this file '' updater-script '', can you pls do it for me & upload it somewhere in order to download it ?? thank you in advance !

I'm trying to modify the rom for the installation, now the issue isn't only the magisk, but also the modem.

I'll update on mega asap.

Just now, andr34 said:

I'm trying to modify the rom for the installation, now the issue is not only the magisk, but also the modem.

I'll update on mega asap.

thank you so much for helping out, waiting your edited one :)

3 hours ago, andr34 said:

ecco il link alla rom con lo script modificato.

RR-N-v5.8.3-20170424-nx531j-Official.zip

Yesterday I spent hours to fix my phone after I screwed it up by being the early adopter. I would like to say that people here are very helpful and super awesome. This phone would be doomed without you amazing folks supporting it.

Can you guys confirm if we the MAGISK issue is fixed or not in the latest version?  
Can we enable Mgisk and whats the use of it ?

Edited by S.K.

11 hours ago, S.K. said:

Yesterday I spent hours to fix my phone after I screwed it up by being the early adopter. I would like to say that people here are very helpful and super awesome. This phone would be doomed without you amazing folks supporting it.

Can you guys confirm if we the MAGISK issue is fixed or not in the latest version?  
Can we enable Mgisk and whats the use of it ?

super awesome friend Andr34 fixed it & uploaded it already, pls check above..

The problem is battery issue remains..

No better performance. 

2 minutes ago, andr34 said:

My settings are: 
-ggovernor CPU: ondemand
-Low Profile- battery: efficient 
-greenify active

not known rallenantamenti or other, everything is running smoothly

Screenshot_20170426-230754.thumb.png.40b51fc6f13255dcde35f7cf68192696.pngScreenshot_20170426-230750.thumb.png.6ec563e3cc0aff33fa6dd4f18ed00f2d.png

which app are you using to manage kernel settings ?   Also can we enable Magisk or no ?